🔥Test It Tuesday 🔥
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odourless, tasteless, invisible gas. In the home it is formed from incomplete combustion from any flame-producing appliance. … Current legislation states that if you have installed a wood burning or multifuel stove a carbon monoxide alarm is required.
In order to ensure that your home has maximum protection, it’s important to have a CO detector on every floor. Five feet from the ground. Carbon monoxide detectors can get the best reading of your home’s air when they are placed five feet from the ground. Near every sleeping area.
We have alarm/detectors in stock
Every stove ordered today will receive a free alarm when quoting “Test It Tuesday”
For more information
Message us on our Facebook page 🔥
Latest update from Stove Specialists Ltd
via Stove Specialists Ltd – stove installation
Stove Specialists Ltd
Unit 1C, Chetwynd Lodge Chester Road Newport, Telford TF10 8AB